Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hair Brushed Over Mom's Knee At My Age?

Congress


hoooola
hey again here in promoting good
not if but I knew so I LDI like everything that has to do with the design

furniture clothing jewelry

I'm
graficoooo of all trades and no official study think that's why LDI hahaaho
not good point that I'm promoting our conference
Outlook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SgJ4IcwNv0
Here is the info
to me what I liked most is that there is everything in the lectures, I really want to go see Jose Luis is the guy from ETRE conference certainly include the three parties and the last gateway is the ultimate collection of ETRE
I saw one of their gateways on youtube Intermoda and fashion week and wanted to buy todoooo good here I leave you with the data
DATES:
17,18 and 19 SEPTEMBER 2009

SPEAKERS: DALIA

PASCAL (Uruguay / Mexico)
NEL GROUP ( Mexico)
ROLANDO MEYER (Argentina)
JOSE LUIS GONZALES / Être (Mexico)
YOYIS LOUD SISTEM (Mexico)
SMANSK (Sweden)
BALAJI Rangarajan (INDIA)
GERARDO MUNIZ (Mexico)

WORKSHOPS: SPACE IS LIMITED
--------- 20 -------
PERSONS WORKSHOP FROM BASIC JEWELRY BASICS -> DALIA PASCAL
AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN ---> BALAJI
Rangarajan PORTFOLIO IN WEB PAGE ---> D4 REALITY
DRAWING TABLET ----> D4 REALITY
RECYCLED FASHION DESIGN ---> JOSE GONZALEZ

PARTIES:
17 Sep / / HURRICANE
18 Sep / / UMA
19 Sep / / TO BE CONFIRMED

tickets, questions, confirmations to mail me! Deepcitydive@gmail.com

certainly hear this is not the only design conference support if they want to put posters here or SUS info design conferences are veeeeeeeeery interested;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment