Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Drivers License Layout Nz

, I just saw Batman Begins

Imagine that you are the Florentino Pérez movies, you have to do an action film and has a huge amount of money (or indecent). Already have -star players and you get to choose the most appropriate composer. Sparing no expense, Chicane, or Alejandro Sanz Leonardo Dantes are not an option. I know, has a dilemma: Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard? Come, which kills not fat! Hire two ! His film is called "Batman Begins ."

As I admired say Juan Manuel de Prada , the three or four readers who still support me know I'm follower of Hans Zimmer , but it is much worse than you think: I have a huge amount (or indecent) of his records and I do not miss any film in which "act." Some friends say I get a degree of fairness when I put in quarantine: a couple of days without listening to his music enough apparently. This time my condition has been reborn with a vengeance: adrenaline through the roof in the film and side effects when they get home, like putting too much power amp or use the MP3 to late at night. Exposed this oddity worthy of my income in the madhouse or a political party, not be surprised that he went to see this movie with unusual attention.

My three or four dear readers may be wondering how many corn pellets you made my day when this writer Harry Callahan. Well, confused. This time there was no popcorn eaters can interfere the soundtrack for this slut and fatlings to be. The power of music has been with everything. This spectacular and entertaining speaker images already amazing. Hans has again shown its most compelling. And James Newton Howard ? They say he has been responsible for the intimate, but in my state of shock take me days to set me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment