Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver For Windows Hack

Call Recording

Yesterday I went to roll.

Although I must say Record. When you shoot on negative says "Roll" and when magnetic media is called "Burn."

been a year without them after "The Call" and I felt like . But none of glamor, a camera with a DV-CAM and I to make a network of industrial extraction and irrigation of the West Almeria. We, the life of a pipeline.

However, while micro-scale, one faces the abyss to decide the level and pan trying to keep in mind the end result more than the desire of the client. Although you make a video like this is still basically the decision of the camera axis and the intention of each plane and issues continue to matter even if we are two.

This technically. In the emotional was around the pulse-voltage "record" to re-use the technical terminology and wait for that plane that you never planned but almost always appears.

And there it was. When we were shooting a metal door that blocks the way to a greenhouse, I realized that the bottom was the end of the piece.

on a sea of \u200b\u200bwhite plastic strip could see the green of the Salinas de Sabinal. Behind them a sea blue-green and a sailboat with all sails deployed that, undergirding a great West, entered the picture.


35 degrees in the sun, dust and dirt greenhouses throughout the body, levels of pipe filled with garbage and running next to the site most pestilent of a recycling agricultural waste. But you forget all while watching as the ship crosses the box cut sun glare. Not even speaking to camera, simply to hand gestures to indicate that will not stop recording. As if the imported audio. A reflection.

Roll / Record is my best job in the world. I found my vocation in a haphazard manner, and late. Succeeded in getting into the scene but thanks to Luis Alonso Almería abandons. And I miss him as only he has worked on this can explain.

When the boat left the table and I had made a firm promise to re-roll conditions on this earth that says film is but only lip service. I need help so I'm counting on you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment