Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Where Can I Play Tech Deck Live

Huckabees: Do not step on poop!

CAUTION Do not go to see this "movie" ! By blogoafecto unites us must warn of danger, as he tells a friend who is about to step on a poop on the street. If you thought see her and I did change my mind, I should be six euros plus VAT per ticket special side effects: uncontrolled anger, sense of thymus, malaise ... etc. If, however, do not listen to me, beyond you, step, step on the poop at home, which will prove me right ... or not. Finally, if it is part of the group of victims who had slipped on the cake, do not be embarrassed, your venting here. I too was scammed, look at the two little pictures above.

I know, I know,
poster is good. This is like the tocomocho: Once you think it's been stupid, but first it seems a good move. I'll say it another way to keep fit Mouthfuls: is the worst "film I've seen in my life and I can not imagine you get to have another more dung.

From
"Congo" not see many people go to movies. The mental process you go through treading this turd is most interesting: "What film so rare" in the first ten minutes. "At some point this will begin to make sense" something later. "This movie is a boring" half an hour. "I'll give the last opportunity, that film is very expensive "afterwards. Finally, it is normal that all my neighbors, even as viewer-Martian Chronicles leave the scene before the final.

The present writer Harry Callahan suffered about an hour. At the exit I wanted to shoot an employee of the cinema with my Magnum, but fortunately I did not. He even went through my head seek compensation, but that would be like asking the complaint form at the Calderon after a game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment