Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hives And Swollen Tou

The 25 best soundtracks of history (II) continuous partial attention

Remember , the American Film Institute proposed in May a list of 250 -essential soundtracks to their 500 all-academics, they had to rate the top 25. Difficult choice indeed.

The result was made public yesterday moments before the 25 scores were interpreted in a memorable concert. More suspense impossible: go to a show without knowing the program. The formula was a success as 18,000 spectators packed the Hollywood Bowl colossal of Los Angeles.

Harry Callahan The present writer compiled a silly , ready to collapse, as often happens every night at the Oscars. My Magnum in a hole and I could not empty the clip against academics: I agree in 12 out of 25!

"I can say hi? I greet my neighbor's 5 th and PedroƱeras cacti. Asin is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment