Friday, September 2, 2005

Linsey Dawn The Daily Sport

vs Frasier. Seinfeld

For years there have been two types of people.

Those who love "Frasier" and those who idolize "Seinfeld." We are incompatible, but if you wanted to avoid problems in the talks had to balance loads.

My way of dealing with the dissonance is: I like both the best series on the history of American Sit-Com, and while I recognize that "Janet" is strikingly regular episodes as a great episode of " Seinfeld "surpasses it. For example, of "The Soup Nazi." F is constant, S cyclical. And if you do not like my opinion, "No soup for U!" :-)

This is why, after saving the summer thanks to the appointment with "Frasier" in the Plus, I read that Blanco Sonia rushes into your blog an interesting reconstruction of this series. A must-see for all who worship and have interest and aspects eururísticos Situation Comedy technicians American.

0 comments:

Post a Comment